1. Parents are requested to ensure that the students regularly attend all classes, does regular practice at home and complete all assignments and home work given to the students.
2. Fees must be paid before the commencement of each VM Step. All fees paid are non-refundable. Request for refund will not be entertained.
3. Study material for the next VM Step will be issued to the students, only after the recovery of all dues.
4. The management holds the right to combine and interchange the student from one class to another or delay the start of a VM Step due to unforseen unavoidable circumstances.
5. The teacher has the right to cancel any class and make the necessary arrangement for the that missed class later. The decision of the teacher will be binding on the parents.
6. VABRI MATH will not be responsible for any type of injury or loss or damage caused to the child during the period of study in their institution.
7. The management holds the right to change the rules & regulations without prior information.
8. A student is not allowed to carry mobile phone / I – pod in the classes. If at all, he/she carries mobile phone in the classes, then it should be switched off. The Institute is not responsible for any loss / theft of mobile phone in the Institute.
9. The parents can meet the Centre – in – charge for any enquiry about their ward's progress or any other problem concerning their ward with the prior appointment only.
10. A student who is late by 10 minutes for classes / test, will not be allowed to enter the classroom.
11. Each student will be issued an identity card. The entry into the classes / Institute will be only with identity card. If the identity card of students is lost / misplaced, a duplicate I – card can be asked from the Institute against payment of Rs. 100/-. If any is found misusing the I-card, he /she will be rusticated from the Institute.
12. It is compulsory / mandatory to provide e-mail I.D / Mobile No. of the student / father / guardian. The results or any other information from the Institute will be sent to the student only on e-mail I.D. / Mobile No. via SMS. Institute shall not be responsible if any information regarding result or anything else is not received by the student if he/ she has not given his / her e-mail I.D / mobile no. in the Registration form at the time of admission.
13. If any type of mishap occurs in the premises of VABRI MATH PVT. LTD. because of situations beyond control or any natural calamity of any type such as earthquake, floods, fire, electric short circuit etc., the institute shall not be responsible in any manner whatsoever.
14. In case if any parent / guardian misbehaves with any staff member of the Institute, his / her ward can be rusticated from the Institute and no claim of refund of such student will be entertained. The decision of the Director will be final and binding on the student and parent / guardian.
15. VABRI MATH PVT. LTD. reserves its right to make any alteration in its programs / venue / timing and days of classes without any prior notice to anybody. The decision of the Director will be final & binding on the students & the parents.
16. In case, any dispute or difference arises between you and the Institute regarding the interpretation of these terms and conditions, non-payment of any claim or any dispute arising out of or in pursuant to these terms and conditions, the same shall be referred to Sole Arbitrator who shall be appointed by the Director of M/s VABRI MATH PVT. LTD. . The proceedings shall be conducted at Jodhpur ( Rajasthan ) under the provisions fo Arbitration & Conciliation Act and the Courts at Jodhpur (Rajasthan ) only shall have the jurisdiction over the matter and / or for enforcement as the case may be. If an Arbitrator to whom the matter is referred refuses to act or for any reason, does not enter the reference or after entering into the reference proceedings are abandoned or kept in abeyance or not proceeded with, it shall be lawful for the Director of M/s VABRI MATH PVT. LTD. to appoint another person to act as Arbitrator in the manner aforesaid. Such person shall be entitled to proceed with reference from the stage at which was left by his predecessor, if both the parties consent to this effect, failing which the new Arbitrator will be entitled to proceed denovo.
17. Parents have read and understood all the rules and regulation regarding admission to the institute and undertake that they accept it fully.